<VV> Corvairs for sale

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 01:04:16 EDT 2007

<snip>I've  created a Corvairs For Sale "Site Mash" which goes out to eBay,
ALL U.S.  Craigslists, and Collector Car Trader and displays the
Corvairs listed for  sale on these sites on a single web page.  With a
pretty picture,  even.  I hope to add more sites soon (Cars.com,
Hemmings, etc).   There is also an associated RSS  feed.

http://www.corvairproject.com/cgi-bin/corvair_ms.cgi

It is  updated every 30 minutes.<unsnip>

WOW!  This is the coolest thing since the internet!  I just concluded a
search for a late-late.  I wish you site had been up two months ago, though
I notice that some of the same cars are still for sale.

Very cool!  Thanks, Craig Nicol
65, 66, 67, and now '68