<VV> Tangled emails

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Apr 14 13:10:15 EDT 2007

Aahh !  This was a particularly tangled email to unravel ! That's the
problem with emails that sometimes read from the top down, or the bottom up,
and sometimes from the inside out !

Hard to tell which is the latest response without weeding through all the
dates, and trying to figure out which "signature" matches which email
address, etc, etc. which is the response to which other part, etc.

I was answering the next one down from the top (usually the most recent)
from "JR" aka Chuck S, aka "chsadek at comcast.net" on Friday, April 13, 2007
11:56 PM:

>>> While '66 (and later) trim will fit a '65, it is not "correct" from a
>>> stock standpoint.

I think this is your response ? I didn't see it way down there (are you :
"Dave Ziegler" <dziegler3 at comcast.net>  aka "BBRT") ?

I think we're on the same page (of the vendor catalog, or a P&A 30, or
Assembly Manual) though !

I try to remove all extraneous parts of an email when responding but don't
always remember, hence confusion like this.

Chaz

Entrails follow :
(Eventually VV snips emails that get too long)