<VV> April commuique

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 08:56:27 EDT 2007

  A month after?

  hmmm....I thought the whole discussion was about getting the communiqué
  on time (like the first of the month).

  Maybe I missed the point, but if a geek has the issue in hand, why in the heck
  would he/she want to wait a month for someone else to digitize it for them?
  [ Geeks could digitize things you know ! ]

  The most logical thing would be, for you, as a non-geek, to avoid discussing
  anything communiqué related until EVERYONE gets their issue, sayyy, ummm,
  22nd of the month?! :))

  Tony I.