<VV> RE: Communique's future.

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Apr 16 12:21:32 EDT 2007

Again this ugly topic has reared its head.
The Communique, if nothing else is a magazine to subscribe to. An
electronic version would lose me as a member, and I am sure a few others as
well. A newsletter is one thing to get electronically, but we would never
be able to duplicate the quality of the Communique's printing at home. I
also like to thumb through magazines, I have sought out and completed a
collection of all communiques prior to my becoming a member.
To those who say dial up is dying, please give Verizon a call and let them
know about it.
I have been receiving inserts in my bill for years, not to mention separate
mailings telling me the virtues of high speed through DSL or lately FIOS. A
quick call to Verizon will tell me what I already know, not in my area, and
not anytime soon, not even able to confirm if it will EVER be done.

As for cable and roadrunner.........well I have "issues" with the cable
company, and for the past 2 years have had a dish that I am very happy with.

Gary Swiatowy