<VV> April Communique

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 13:58:05 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/16/2007 9:56:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ericmpholz at verizon.net writes:

> To any of you that didn't get their April issue yet,  I'll be more than
> happy to mail them mine.  After all, I was done with it after about two
> minutes.  Why do people gripe so much about a magazine that offers so
> little?

My exact feelings!  Although I take 3-5 minutes to read everything.......

My only question....Where's our Chairman of V V  to put a stop to this type
thread?

It belongs on VV-talk......and is only hurting VV......OMO!!

Matt Nall............west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!