<VV> The EM disease.. how does it start?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Apr 16 15:05:05 EDT 2007

    Late Corvairs were one of the first cars I learned to recognize (keep in mind I'm only 26),  and I always thought they were neat.  Back in 2001 I bought a 66' Monza 110 and loved it... I've owned two more late models since and I've always thought the earlies were... wierd looking.

     Recently I've caught my eyes lingering on early coupes and verts.....  and thinking.. you know some of them are kinda nice.  What's worse the lates are starting to look a tad bit bland by comparison.  Now I was sure this was just a passing fascination... or that I was running a fever (come to think of it I have had a fever the past week), but today I called my girlfriend from work and encouraged her to go take a look at a nice early coupe I found for sale next weekend if we get her yellow Fiero Formula sold at Carlisle on Thursday or Friday...

     What is happening to me?  Has anyone else experienced these strange symptoms?  Is there a cure?

Ray Rodriguez
65 Corsa 140/4 under construction