<VV> Rampy Info Search

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 15:25:36 EDT 2007

--
Thanks so much for the many responses to my request for information on
buying a rampy.  I printed them all off and have em in a file to keep with
me as I go forward with the search.

Maybe, if I ask nice, someone at the Detroit Convention can be talked into
giving me a ride in one...and maybe a "
Briar as well...both outstanding options.

Matt really got me thinking too....use a trailer behind the Monza and carry
the mobility scooter in that.  Wouldnit it be cool to use the back half of a
Mustang as a trailer pulled behind a Vair??  GGGGGGGGGGG

Darn...good options and more thought needed.

Mike Jacobi

When all is said and done, more will be said than done