<VV> The EM disease.. how does it start?

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:38:51 EDT 2007

Ray,

The cure is to convince your fellow club members to purchase an early model
and resurrect it. Then you make sure you're one of a handful that puts lots
of hours in on it, then you can compare working on it to working on your
late models. That's what cured me. I still like the early models, especially
the wagons, but I like working on the late models better.

--
George Jones