<VV> RE: Communique's future

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Apr 16 15:57:14 EDT 2007

The Communique is only one part of being a member of CORSA and if anyone is
basing their membership only on the magazine, then they are missing a large
part of the whole picture.  I believe that neither VV, nor our clubs, nor
our conventions, events, and parades would exist without CORSA.  So, if you
don't appreciate their publication, toss it and spend some time appreciating
some of the other benefits!

RonH