<VV> Was April Communique now rudeness

Larry Curtis cytis at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 16:19:02 EDT 2007

I'm mostly a lurker and have been for over three years.  I do enjoy this format and have read good and varied ideas regarding lateness of  CC's, as well as learning a great deal regarding these magnificent cars.
 A while ago an individual said he was signing off of the forum because he didn't like others who picked on him.  He then returned and one of his recent on line comments has concerned me for a while
kaczmarek at charter.net wrote:
> Ned, Needle Nose Ned, Ned the Head, Ned the Deer Hunter but(NOT RYERSON) says:

Now I don't know if Ned and Hank are the best of friends or even know each other.  I've never met either one in person so my knowledge of them is what I've seen online.
The above comment by Mr. K may be in jest but a considerable number of us  don't know that and it appears to me to be a bit offensive.  If the comment is an inside joke or something else I'm unaware of I certainly apologize,however, if it's not it seems to me to be wildly inappropriate.  Perhaps in instances like these the accepted acronym for joking or laughter could be added if it was meant in jest and if not it could be kept to oneself.

Larry