<VV> Electric Power for Corvairs?

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:54:27 EDT 2007

Aw, contrair Bob.  I would LOVE to hear about electrics.  Got a few books on
it myself.  Post it to us all.  Another SIG?  Electric Vairs?  I can find
plenty of donors.  If it's just you and me... so be it.  What a great autox
car it would be, if the diff would hold together.  :)

Barry E in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies, but something has to go.