<VV> April communiqué

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 23:26:56 EDT 2007

Let me get this straight, you joined a club with a magazine that was
printed and mailed. And now it is MY problem that you are being forced
to read a printed magazine?

I'll take the online version just as soon as I can take it into the
bathroom without any more hassle than the current format, with the same
size of print and pictures as the current format. So, no, blackberries
do not count. And the laptop is hot on my lap! Not to mention it weighs
more than the magazine. Do I mention the mixing of water and electricity?

Frank DuVal