<VV> April commuique

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 17 01:06:11 EDT 2007

I didn't say I "wanted" to stay on dial-up. But that it is simply too
expensive IN MY AREA to have it. Why doesn't anybody hear that? End of
discussion on that point.

And as I pointed out in another post, explain the "Geek Patrol" service
system run by "Best Buy". I'm surprised, no SHOCKED, that all of you are
giving such narrow (and so harsh) definitions of the word. I didn't mean
anything derogatory by it, just merely identifying those who are into
"hi-tech" stuff, moreso than the average person.

-Mark