<VV> Now: Really enjoying My Corvairs more

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 09:58:50 EDT 2007

Last week my 84 year old mother had an operation on Thursday and was in the hospital for a couple of days. After a hint of Spring we had a couple of inches of snow on Friday . . . Saturday was in the 60's and I drove my '66 Corsa coupe to the MCCA meeting, the weather was good enough that we could hold the parking lot BS session.  Sunday got up into the 70's after a bit of work at the shop I drove the Loadside to Sonic and had some pop and ice cream . . . life was fine.  Returned to the shop to shuffle some cars around,  when I got to the red '64 Convertible it already had the top down,  it took me out of the drive and on to a 20 mile ride.  The train blocking the intersection didn't bother me a bit, just took a detour and saw some new scenery.  Driving topless was fantastic ( the car was topless, not me . . . I am the big hairy guy looking a Warrens roadster on the back of the April Communique <G>)

Hopefull Spring will reach the rest of the country soon and a few miles behind the wheel of a Corvair will help  cure some of the "Grumps"

Thanks for the posts Connie and Norm

Terry Kalp