<VV> Not really enjoying VV anymore

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Apr 17 10:04:21 EDT 2007

Hi Norm,

Thanks for the helpful messages.  I agree with you that VV is great
in that you read all sorts of things that turn out to be helpful, but
at the same time when things wander off into the weeds that it
becomes a problem.  I will offer a suggestion to folks who want to
step away - this is what I usually do when I'm on travel - I read VV
in the archives:

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

This month's is here (by date):

http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/2007-April/date.html

We don't have an interface to post, but it does offer a nice way to
look through messages when the signal to noise ratio gets out of
hand.  Usually this sort of thing dies down fairly quickly once there
are some project questions to keep people occupied.

--Bryan