<VV> Show us your Vairs!!! FUN!!

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Apr 17 17:33:55 EDT 2007

I've only got the one, but I'm loving it.  It is about to hit the road
again.  Sunny and 70's predicted for Saturday.  I see about 200 miles of
Kentucky back roads that have my name written all over them.  I just need to
get the steering wheel back on and away I go.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

http://www.tibweb.com/corvair.html