<VV> Maiden voyage today

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 22:10:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/17/2007 5:43:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
zanebrock at bellsouth.net writes:

> So what's with hard right turns and the carbs going dry for a
> second? Lots of vibration at high revs. Is that the issue with the riveted
> flywheels?

Are you sure they weren't flooding [ black smoke?]  Typical problem....1st
raise the float levels 1/8".....then if that helps, but doesn't cure it....let
us know and we'll tell you how to spend some more $$$   GGG

Vibration..loose rivets usually can be HEARD at idle!  At High RPM  the
torque holds it tight, in one position..

How's the Crank pulley / Harmonic Balancer?

Have you pulled on the crank pulley to check for excessive endplay / broken
crank?

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!