Subject: Re: <VV> Who's Voted?? AND sent it in?

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 18 12:38:19 EDT 2007

Can't complain and gripe about the BOD or CORSA policies or Communiques or anything else club related unless you send in the ballot card properly filled out.  So I did. Dam glad my April issue got here in time for me to vote. <GGG> You know, in 35 years of CORSA membership, I have only missed 1 monthly publication, and the CORSA office promptly sent out a replacement. I think that is fantastic.
I was on the BOD in the 70's and a lot of the issues we see now with publication delivery, we also saw way back when. But, I think we were all a lot more tolerant back in those days.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading what Norm and Connie had to say. Thank you both for putting it all back in perspective. Life is too short to keep getting one's knickers in a knot. I actually smiled reading both of those notes.  Thanks Norm and Connie for making me smile again.
Peace.
BobJ
Frostbite Falls,MN
CORSA since 72