<VV> COMMUNIQUE' : The Internet is "NOW," not the "future"

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Apr 18 16:12:09 EDT 2007

Ensuring that only registered members can access an online version of the
Communiqué (or even just the ads) could get very complex.

It's true that registered members can give or sell their passwords to online
access, but could we just consider that to be "shareware" and chalk up the
lost revenue to "advertising" ?

Or, even more complex, can "site licenses" (accessible only to their
registered computer) be granted to registered members to access the online
Communiqué, similar to online music distribution ?

The online Communiqué could also be an abridged version, with brief versions
of the articles ?

Yes, it will result in some members having less access due to unavailable
technology, but the Internet is no longer "the future," it is now "the
present" and cannot be ignored.

I believe that these issues will eventually be relevant to the expanding
Internet access (of everything, not just the Communiqué), so putting it off
does not eliminate the problem, just stalls it ?