<VV> The Internet is "NOW," or not

Robert Harvey roharvey at nmsu.edu
Wed Apr 18 22:36:54 EDT 2007

  I did not mean to start a war.....I look forward to my issue of the
magazine. I like it!!! I have about 20 years of it....I think no one
would be upset when the magazine arrives,because it always has good
info (except for the April issue but that is another issue to
discuss) I only meant the ads are dated material (Sometimes the
vendors have a sale for a specific amount of time) also the Corsa
Classified pages should be there also as I hate finding out that a
car is for sale ,nearby but sells before I even know it is being
sold. The password protection was my idea ,as a benefit to members
,This would allow members only to the information and would be a
benefit only to members. I don't want it all on the internet!!!!!!
just the information that can be termed dated material..ADS ONLY!!!!!
  bob