<VV> April commuique

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Apr 19 10:35:16 EDT 2007

Hi--

You write to me to get a replacement copy.

I put a call into the USPS four days ago to voice your complaints. They
finally called me back yesterday and are due to call me again today.

It is personally very frustrating to put in the amount of work we do
producing the Communique only to have the USPS not deliver it. I feel the
frustration of every one of you who doesn't get or gets poor service from
the postal 'service'.

I received my March Communique on March 23 and my April Communique on April
14.

--H