<VV> CORSA website menu - POLL

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Apr 19 11:46:27 EDT 2007

And any that I get that are NOT posted to VV I'll repost to VV.

-Mark

In a message dated 4/18/2007 3:54:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

       The CORSA webpage has the popup menu bar in front of your
browser's
       scroll bar on the right hand side of the screen.

       Question: Do you find that you inadvertently set off the popup
menu when
       you move your cursor over to use the scroll bar?

       Reply directly to VV.

No Don't - Reply to Mark at his   address. There is no need to foist
everybody's experience onto Virtual Vairs.

Mark, If you want to conduct a poll, feel free to ask on VV, and after a
certain point, provide an E-mail to VV. Let us know how it
turns out, and if you have a suggestion for a change, include it. Thanks
- Seth