<VV> Re: Saving Pics from Email / Webpages

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 13:25:50 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/19/2007 9:25:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

> Seems anytime someone sends me an
> email with an HTML picture (singular or in a series of pictures) I
> haven't figured out how to strip the picture out of it and save it.
---------------------------

In your EMAIL   just place your cursor over the picture...right click..SAVE
AS!

In a Webpage [ html/php, etc.]  Double click the picture to get it as large
as possible.
Then Right click..SAVE Picture AS

IF  the picture is  "Copy Proof".....then get it as large as possible  and
press

PRINTSCREEN BUTTON!

Go to your favorite Graphics program and EDIT / PASTE  !!!
THEN  if you had to copy the Whole page view.....

Plase cursor on upper left corner of part you WANT...hold down left button
and DRAG cursor diagonally down - right to the Corner...your picture in now in a
dotted FRAME!

EDIT  / CROP

Save as!!

I Suggest we have a  "Graphics  Explained"   Technical Session at the next
Convention????  Everyone who has an ISP  has WEBSPACE available to them......and
it would be so nice if people knew how to use it!     Pictures are worth
1,000 words!!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!