<VV> Re: Communique delivery

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Thu Apr 19 15:56:01 EDT 2007

My Communiques have always arrived very close to the first of each month,
when I lived in California and now in Ohio. I don't recall one being late, nor
can I recall ever missing an issue.

Well, wait. During our Cal-Ohio move in August-September of '05, several
issues didn't get forwarded. I must've emailed CORSA about it because pretty soon
a Priority Mail envelope arrived with those issues inside. That's real
service, I think.

Please consider this a salute to the USPS and a thank-you to "H" and the
others at CORSA who produce the magazine. And may my message be appropriately
magnified by the Internet.

--Tom Berg

In a message dated 4/19/2007 11:38:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,