<VV> Review - "GM's Motorama" - Corvair!

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 18:49:35 EDT 2007

Well, at least the "first" Corvair!

I received this new book today and what do I find but the 1954 "Corvair" on
the front cover...AND in the color RED ! I had never seen it in that color
before.

On the interior, page 39 you will find more color pictures of the
Corvair-Corvette,again the red Corvair on page 40, interior shot of the Corvair  on page
41 and an artist rendering of the Commemorative album made for Harlow
Curtis, another Corvair.

All in all the book seems to be first class and I will enjoy sitting  tonight
and exploring the rest of it!

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Denham Springs, LA