<VV> 64 Engine problems solved...for now??

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 12:53:34 EDT 2007

Barry,

There is no need for sarcasm, although using the word did help let us
know it was there!

When people are trying to type help procedures, they do not know the
level of expertise of the reader. One can assume a level, but if the
level chosen is wrong, instructions don't make sense. or dangerous
conditions may occur. From your use of the term air mixture screw, you
gave a level of knowledge that Matt was typing to. You used the
incorrect word, how was Matt supposed to know what you really knew! Get
the knot out of your shorts. This is not a personal attack, just a
person trying to help you.

Frank DuVal