<VV> LM Wheel Well Trim - LM-squared = "late-late"

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Apr 21 13:49:11 EDT 2007

Mark,

That's what I meant by "late-lates" : 66-69, whereas the 65 models were
unique in the visual aspect of the wheel well trim (among other things).

There were many other small differences from year to year (EM and LM), but
the most noticeable on the LM was the difference between wheel trim
moldings, "thick" then "thin."

(There are also the rear grill and front crossbar and Saginaw 4-speed, of
course, in which the 66 through 69 diverged from the 65, as well.)

Therefore the newly coined term "late-late" (or LM^2 ?).

Chaz