<VV> J-7894

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 17:35:41 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/21/07 2:11:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

> I have indeed removed the power train [many times] using the
>   tool/procedure suggested in "how to keep your corvair alive" - but,
>   I'm curious to know if anyone sells this or has the blue prints.
>
>   If not, another call to GM - maybe :)
>
>   Regards
No need nowadaZe... ATV  or Transmission jacks do it better...$49-$69  most
discount stores....

Since I've moved I have no help and these are great!  I use the ATV jack with
a simple bar extension to R & R eng / trans.

Another "great" item is a 40"  Brake Rack [ lifts car just 40"...park on top
of it if your car is lowered...

http://members.aol.com/PatioMatt/page/GarLift.htm