<VV> Need a little help!

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 18:38:14 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/21/07 3:32:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Neilg1016 at aol.com writes:

> My  problem -
> after tooling around for about a half hour, the car starts to buck and
> stall.
> Up to that time it runs strong.  After it stalls, it will  start after two
> or
> three tries but will only go a couple of blocks before  it stalls again.
> Any
> ideas?

Welcome To Virtual Vairs!

It's most likely your coil!  Cheap and easy to replace / test..

Many Vairsfrom GM  with AC / A.I.R. [smogpumps] mounted the coil on the
vertical brace behind the  License plate..wires all reach in a stock harness!

It keeps it cooler!

Matt Nall