<VV> front directional signals - help!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 19:16:01 EDT 2007

DO the dash indicators work? Because they are wired to the same wire
that comes from the front turn signals. SO if the dash indicators work
but the front turn signals do not, check ground and hot wires to the
front bulbs. If the ground is bad, the dim filament (parking lights) can
still illuminate through the turn signal filament and wiring.

Frank DuVal