<VV> SpringFest photos

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:16:56 EDT 2007

Maybe not enough to push a car, but just one cylinder on the slave side and
you could have a decent gas driven portable air compressor.  Cut the head to
1/3...redo the intake, weld to the exhaust port.  Put some wheels on it,
carry it to the track for tires.  Interesting conversation piece.

Surely that's not a new idea?  Betting someone on this list has done it
before.  I know there are kits for VWs.

Barry in SC
I love the odd stuff