<VV> New one in the fold

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 23 00:40:56 EDT 2007

You realize that there are three different pushbutton styles on LM
radios. There's the '65-6, '67, and the '68-9. If you want to make it
year-correct (if you swap radios) the buttons can be switched. But be
aware that they have to be pulled off correctly in order to keep from
damaging the radio.

-Mark