<VV> New one in the fold

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 11:37:39 EDT 2007

Thanks for the Info.

Being I have no intention of entering a Corvair Concourse inspection so it makes no difference to me if the buttons are not exactly correct.

There is a guy here from my former club that has a 66 convert - trunk hinges in front so it opens backwards, shaved door handles roll bar, not even close to stock interior. mag wheels and he won a trophy @ AACA show( AACA are for stock antiques cars only.)Which only shows that most people have no clue as to what is stock.

 That being said : the mods I am making on my car are slight and most won't have a clue that I even made changes but they are the way I want my car!!!!

The AM/FM is just a feel good option that I was looking for.

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe 110 4spd red