<VV> PG Dipstick tube and run on

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Mon Apr 23 13:48:14 EDT 2007

Work has begun again on the rampy.  The EDD is getting closer with the rampy getting its own battery, a nice 51R72 from O'reilly Auto Parts.  Now I need to get the PG dipstick tube either fixed or replace with another one (mine is cracked and leaking).  Question is are the car (late model) PG dipstick tubes the same as the FC's?
Once I put the battery in I fired it up to run a little. When I went to shut her down she tried to run on.  I am guessing this is a timing issue?  I have not set it since the rebuild, only static timed it to get her to run.  Ahh all these little things to take care of...
Keith Hammett
Willard, Mo
'62 Rampside, '65 Monzavert (project)