<VV> SpringFest photos

Allen Miles jallenm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 16:29:56 EDT 2007

Scott: I was at the Georgia Spring Fest at Helen GA .  I saw it run and I
was amazed as to how smooth it ran . 1-2-3 Cyl's were firing . 2-4-6 no cyls
at all . he cut off old 2-4-6  Con rods to have something to counter balance
.  I would guess it will develop 60HP . You got to see it to Believe it '
Allen Charleston SC 64 Vair .