<VV> "The Post Office . No Corvair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 14:42:12 EDT 2007

Hmmm...  I wonder if they are trying to make up for lost volume because so
many news-letters now go by email....   Catch 22?

OK... Now I'm not being particularly serious here, so let's not restart the
email CC war, please.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)