Clearing Carbs Re: <VV> Running on 3-Cylinder Vair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 17:01:38 EDT 2007

If memory serves me correctly after 25 years, I believed we tried this
method to no avail.  We didn't find out what the real problem  was until we got
home and took the carb apart.  I didn't feel like  rebuilding the carb at the
side of the highway as long as we could drive it  safely on 3 cylinders.
    Frank "who needs all 6 cylinders?" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/24/2007 2:01:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,