<VV>Too small cars

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Apr 25 09:50:38 EDT 2007

That guy doesn't see me either, in a caravan.  People just don't pay any
attention. My commute is under 3 miles, and I will see at least 3 near
misses a week.  When I bike, I have to stay on the sidewalk, even then I
have to watch out.  When the old van finally dies I will look for a
small commuter car, give them a smaller target to hit.