<VV> Re: GM garbage in general

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 10:26:08 EDT 2007

My 2 cents:  All the factories have gone thru periods of good and bad.  Some vehicles of the same brand will be great with no problems, others of the same series will be headaches for the owners.  I've owned cars manufactured in Germany, Japan, Mexico, Canada, though mostly American.  I've had lemons from all from the big "3" and great cars as well  Some of them I wished I had the foresight to store in a barn somewhere instead of re-selling or taking to salvage.  Hopefully the manufacturing "garbage" leads to better products in the end.  Hopefully the people/business learn from their mistakes and move on.  Nothing is perfect to everyone.

Jim Dallas
CORSA
MCCA
CPG