<VV> reverse

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Apr 26 11:52:58 EDT 2007

Bear in mind that finding reverse gate is done by turing.  If you're
adjusting fore and aft that isn't going to help there, that sets up
whether you can reach the knob easily and getting the gear fully
engaged.  I found it helpful to put an icepick in the shifter hole on
the trans and see which way it turns to go into the gears.

--Bryan