<VV>

Darren "Big D" Agazio darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 19:00:33 EDT 2007

1967 Corvair Fac. A/C Tele Column Parts Car NO RESERVE
To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

--0-1723625948-1177628433=:27427

OK, so we (the wife) has decided to get rid of my parts car. I will be in still be need of a non-parts Corvair later.

Check it out on ebay 250109155581

Darren Agazio
Huntsville, AL

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--0-1723625948-1177628433=:27427

      <hr size=1>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?<br> Check out

--0-1723625948-1177628433=:27427--