<VV> RE: pics of your cars NOT how about a report in WORDS?

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 23:57:19 EDT 2007

Out of the 1000's of member we are supposed to have...only 5 people took the
time to post some pictures of their cars so we could all see!   SOOOOOOOOOOOO

How about a report on what we're up to?

5 of my 7 Vairs are  300 miles away and in good working order....

Here in Nor Cal....
1966 Corsa cp with 65 180 TC  engine

I built a new front spoiler / Splitter  ala Nascars Car of Tomorrow!

In the rear I've been building several different Grill opening  "Rear Air
Diffusers"...ala Formula 1..hard to get them to look "right"..for me, anyways..

1964 Monza Cp with  140 /pg

The car was pretty much "fixed" over the winter....all is working.....now
just small body work and  radio install..musc easier than an LM!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!