<VV> Re: GM cars - a different view/NUCLEAR WORK

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 27 16:15:16 EDT 2007

I has been my consistent observation over 38 years in engineering that young
technical guys are always very discouraged when they finally get to compare
real corporate life to what they were taught in school. ;-)
There seems to be a missing course or two.  Business 101 is probably one of
them.  Selling Your Ideas to Senior Management seems to be another missing
one.

Roger