<VV> Custom 13/16" socket

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 20:41:14 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/28/2007 5:22:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

> ??    I thought *Everybody* who takes down 'Vair engines had a
> ground-flat 6 point plug socket for those rocker studs.    I've had
> one for decades.    Wasn't this in a Communique tech tip about 25
> years or so ago...?   I think...  or maybe a newsletter from a
> chapter somewhere.  I dunno.

Who said they didn't have one?  Kerry said he did and it still slipped....a
few said make sure it's a 6 pt....Kerry never said it wasn't!!

You must read a different version of VV mail  below the Mason - Nixon line??
GGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!