<VV> Deviding line

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sun Apr 29 21:42:33 EDT 2007

At 10:38 AM 4/29/2007, Allen Miles wrote:
>It is really the Mason Dixon Line .  Dividing Rebels from Yankees.

But what about those transplants, born of Yankee stock that relocated
southward?

>I Say Yall so you now where I live . I am a Tour guide (vair owner)
>in Charleston SC where the first shot of the war of Northern
>aggression was shot.    Cheers  (Rebel Yell)   Yall

And I am Va born of matriarchially NY based stock (Syracuse), which
means I suffer from the 1-2 punch of not qualifying as being anything
claimable as either northern nor southern, which means neither side's
constituency cares much for me and I kinda like it like that in an
odd sort of way seeing as how I don't have to take sides if I should
wanna go hate somebody seeing as how the field is twice as large as
other N vs S conflicts.    I'm able to dislike everybody which is
quite convenient.   :)

...and seeing as how I've spent time in CA where it's known as the
Manson-Nixon line, I tend to personally identify as neither nurth nur
sayowth or bad nor good, just disgruntled and displaced and along
with the unpleasant memories of the taxes there, I'm basically
unhappy at the moment here in VA because I'm being subjected to
Pretty In Pink right now and it's causing me grief, sapping energy
which could be better used to overhaul the red Lakewood's carbs
and/or clean up two of the Magnum-500 rally wheels which tend to rust
less south of that line being discussed for reasons I know not.

tony..     no southern accent nor northern intelligence