<VV> my corvairs

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sun Apr 29 19:50:52 EDT 2007

The 66 I've had since July 74:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/66Corvair/page=0

actually two pages there but the second page only has interior shots.
The first page also includes the only shot left I have of my 61 8-door
Corvan that I no longer have.  The 66 has about 260K miles on it and
was last redone in the mid 1980s but has been garage kept since then.

The 61 Lakewood that was a major daily driver through the 80s but has
now fallen into disrepair...still have it though...non-running...two
pages...first of the restoration at my brothers' shop in MS...second
showing the finished product when it was first completed:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/61lakewoodrestoration

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/Vehicles/61lakewoodcompleted

Total miles on the Lakewood were about 200K.

Mark Noakes