<VV> Mirror search

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 15:44:38 EDT 2007

The vendors have repros that are quite nice.  I'm pretty sure they fit
either side.  You will want to "test" place it before drilling holes.
You'll want to be able to see it from the driver side and make sure that it
does not interfere with the vent window.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)