<VV> Trashing Good Corvairs?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 19:10:42 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/30/2007 1:34:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

Anyone  who would be so misguided as to
WANT an engine in the front, ought to just  go buy a Camaro. To cut up a
perfectly good Corvair just for such a flight  of fantasty is rediculous,
and I like to point out that it IS  rediculous.

That is why almost nobody does. If you do pay attention to the stories of
the Canadian Cult , they always picked out the rusty cars, usually the ones way
beyond hope of restoration to drop onto the Framed cars. It is easier to cut
out  the rusted floors as well. I agree that cutting up a nice Corvair body -
even to  build a racing Corvair - is goofy. That is why racers almost never do
it  either. Many of those V8 guys also have regular Corvairs as well. They
wouldn't cut one of those up - That would be "ridiculous". Right Mark? -  Seth