<VV> Nashville Area Corvair Contact wanted for Road Trip/Socializing

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:55:02 EDT 2007

I've got to travel to the Nashville area next week starting Sunday night
thru Thursday morning.  I'm thinking of asking my 75 year old father if he
wants to make a road trip with me.  Is there anyone in the Nashville area
that could share Corvair stories with him/us for a few hours during the day
here/there on M/T/W?  I will be working during the day and entertaining him
at night as time allows.

I've already got plans with one of you for Sunday evening.  :)

Dad and my brother run a full time Corvair shop in case you don't know us,
Vair Cosmetics and Mechanicals.

Contact me offline.

Barry Ellison
Middle aged youngest son of David C. Ellison (father of Lexington FTD Tony
Ellison)
2 lates, 2 earlies for me, numerous other cars for Dad (Spyder, 63 red vert,
65 4 door automatic)
All CORSA members