<VV> Fans and air flow

Jim Houston tampatexan at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 11:05:34 EDT 2007

You could always do what Preston Tucker did with the Franklin Aircooled
Aircraft engines that he used in the '48 Tucker automobile ---  convert
to water cooled cylinders, mount a radiator in the trunk with and
electric fan and eliminate the engine fan completely!!!  ;-)
(Note tongue planted firmly in cheek . . )

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL